Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Smoke Signals (spur of the moment post)

I knew I shouldn't have said I'd be posting on a regular basis in that last post Dec 2010, bound to put the prayers on it.

Anyhoo his is a spur of the moment post so not the best of shots of Eigg & Rùm, but all I could lay my hands on from this PC at this moment of spontaneity... caused I might add by a visit to Marks blog The Photographic Aspect (see sidebar for link). Haven't taken many photos of late, in a bit of a malaise I suppose also playing Black Ops to late into the night might play a part in it I suppose hmm....

3 comments:

Mark Alan Meader said...

Mook!
Very happy to see you are back.. was worried about you. Cheers!

Mook said...

thanks for that Mark much appreciated! i went from shooting every day to once every-so-often... lack of something to aim for i think

donnie said...

.... a proper west coast sky :))

The Nowhere Button