Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Soft Proofing

I haven't posted anything for a day or two as I'm trying to get to grips with soft proofing and the ICC profile for the printing firm I hope to use. If I can get the printing right and the shots to look the way I want.... then I might even have a try at selling some in an interested coffee shop chain. That's if I can even find shots I think are worth printing, don't know which is the more difficult :)))

Anyway here is another shot in the ongoing combat series of shots :)) Interestingly this has been viewed by over 300 people and no one has spotted THEM



click pic to enlarge

3 comments:

Mark Alan Meader said...

I didn't notice 'em until you mentioned it, but as soon as you did I knew without even looking at the large version where they were. Now we'll have to start double checking every scene, right?:) You'll get everyone looking real close at your work, so you'll have to be careful with your technique!
Good luck with the printing.. shouldn't be a big problem especially if you can find a local service to work with. You've got plenty of sellable material, I'd say.

Mook said...

Mark cheers no you won't have to check every scene it's not really a thing I'll be doing here hence I mentioned THEM :)) It was just a shot I had to hand, it's had nearly 500 views now and no one has spotted them yet.. (interesting how much attention people pay)

I think there is a noticeable difference in my work over the past month or two, mainly editing wise... but when it comes to picking something to print I can't find anything I really like. Thanks for the kind words on the material.

Anonymous said...

fioricet aspirinfioricet pronunciation
Policy century in the united kingdom lasted in the high present crisis.

The Nowhere Button