Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Disappearing Rain

I will write soon!? errr mainly Machiavellian sorry! For some reason it seems harder to write regularly on a photo blog! To think believe it or not, I used to write at least once or twice a day everyday on a blog that climbed quite high up the google rankings! But a stalker put an end to that :{ added to which a possibly associate/or not of theirs has appeared of late? Apologies if you are not an associate him me lady!

Anyway a slight improvement light wise today not so grey :) Seems like we have had a month of rain... well that's my excuse for the lack of shots and not so long ago Canna, Eigg etc were running short on water, well they sure ain't now.


3 comments:

Mark Alan Meader said...

I'll trade you skys like these last few for our clear blue every day summer variety anytime. These would make me grab my gear and race down to the ocean. Oh yeah.. still waiting to hear your reasons for not printing your work;)

Callie said...

Its been a while since I had a chance to look at your blog, may I just say you never disappoint! Your images are so beautiful and I agree with Mark, you should do a book!

Mook said...

Mark cheers :)

The Nowhere Button