Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Creag Ealasaid

This gave me a headache! That said if only all lives problems were so trivial. I just could not decide which photo was best, so posted both.

"I hear the sound of hairs splittin" I hear you cry! Yes I know there is very little difference between the two! People less languorous than I and with more knowledge about these things will know me thinks... so which is best A or B? Anyway you can just see the lighthouse givin a friendly wink over on Creag Ealasaid if you look closely.


CLICK THE PIC A TO TO ENLARGE

CLICK THE PIC B TO TO ENLARGE

2 comments:

Mark Alan Meader said...

Is this one of those "find 6 differences" contests? :) Seriously though, I think the bottom one is a little more interesting in the foreground (more light areas to give it some interest). You could probably accent that some more if you wanted.

Mook said...

mark; thanks! that is the one i eventualy thought myself but i was just not sure.

The Nowhere Button